Wednesday 2 March 2016

MeetUp in Bangkok...

When I first moved to Bangkok last August, it felt a lonely place. My wife was working full time and I was doing the housework :-( and studying for my teachers qualification. That's when I thought of starting a 'MeetUp' group, after all, surely in a city this size, there had to be other people in my situation. Check it out here...

http://www.meetup.com/Bangkok-english-speakers-lunch-group/

We have nearly 500 members now and meet once or twice a week. All nationalities, backgrounds, ages and many of us have become good friends. We always meet for lunch but 'lunch' has finished late into the evening before now. You're free to come and go as you wish though. To join us, just go to the site and sign up, it's free. You can then choose which MeetUp you would like to come to and don't worry, we'll look after you.

No comments:

Post a Comment