Tuesday 12 August 2014

Tribute to Robin Williams...

So sad to hear that Robin Williams has passed away today. I remember watching Mork & Mindy and thinking, hey, there is a better place out there. An amazingly funny guy who made me laugh out loud, and not many can do that. We are watching 'Good morning Vietnam' tonight in remembrance of this great and oh so funny man.

Things that Robin said that made me laugh….

“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”

“I was an only child. I did have kind of like a lonely existence. The idea of being a character who is kind of isolated, I can relate to that.”
“But only in their dreams can men be truly free It was always thus and always thus will be.”
“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
“What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
“Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
“After I quit drinking, I realized I am the same asshole I always was; I just have fewer dents in my car.”
“Ah, yes, divorce … from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.”
“If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”
“Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs.”


No comments:

Post a Comment